Our Own Productions, Inc. Click here to download Membership and General Interest Form
To provide a community-based, dramatic performing arts organization for the purpose of presenting quality family entertainment and creating opportunities for children and adults to develop talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
- 501(c)3 charitable corporation founded in 2006
- Annual production of musicals, dramatic plays, cabarets, and a variety of staged events.
- 23 theatrical productions since 2007
- Annual recipient of Theatre Association of New York Awards for outstanding and excellence in performance and production
- Times Union Reader’s Poll, Best Musical 2011, Rent
- Recipient of a New York State Council of the Arts Grant, 2014, Pokegama Hotel, an original musical
To continue to be able to sustain the production of quality community theatre.
We need your help! Financially, artistically, technically, and administratively. Support the local arts and become a member. Any way that you can help will be greatly appreciated.
All contributions are tax deductible!!
Membership Contribution Levels: All levels include a quarterly newsletter and notification of events
- $10.00-Basic: Includes quarterly newsletter and notification of events
- $25.00-Supporter: Includes buy one ticket, get one ticket free for one event of choice
- $50.00-Patron: Includes two free tickets for one event of choice
- All contributions will be solicited annually based on membership application date.